- exclusive use of the chalet
- up to 8 guests: Base Price below (4 double bedrooms + 3 bathrooms
- above 8 guests: add Additional Charge below for each extra room (large ensuite doubles sleeping max 2)
- up to a maximum of 12 guests (in 6 double bedrooms + 5 bathrooms)
- fully inclusive of:
- bed linen (your beds will be ready made up for you), bath towels (bath sheet, hand towel), bath robes (1 each)
- private hot tub, wood for the fire and local taxes
- arrival day welcome hamper
- add £45 per week per pet
- see Booking Conditions below
||Base Price Self-catered: £ per week for up to 8 guests (in 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms)
|| Additional Charge per week for each extra room (each sleeps max 2) above 8 guests; (max 12 guests in 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms}
Contact us for our homemade catered options eg. super healthy breakfast, sandwich lunches, afternoon tea,+cake, oven ready dinners
|Sat 7 Sep – 21 Dec 2019||£995||£310||Available|
|Sat 11 – 18 Jan 2020||£1895||£310||Available|
|Sat 18 – 25 Jan 2020||£1895||£310||Available|
|Sat 14 – 21 Mar 2020||£1895||£310||Available|
|Sat 21 – 28 Mar 2020||£1895||£310||Available|
|Sat 28 Mar – 4 Apr 2020||£1895||£310||Available|
|Sat 4 -11 Apr 2020||£2100||£310||Available|
|Sat 11 – 18 Apr 2020||£2100||£310||Available|
|Sat 18 – 25 Apr 2020||£1895||£310||Available|
|Sat 25 Apr – 27 Jun 2020||£1100||£310||Available|
|Sat 27 Jun – 4 Jul 2020||£1100||£310||Available|
|Sat 4 – 11 Jul 2020||£1100||£310||Available|
|Sat 11 – 18 Jul 2020||£1100||£310||Available|
|Sat 18 – 25 Jul 2020||£1100||£310||Available|
|Sat 25 Jul – 1 Aug 2020||£1100||£310||Available|
|Sat 1 – 8 Aug 2020||£1100||£310||Available|
|Sat 8 – 15 Aug 2020||£1100||£310||Available|
|Sat 29 Aug – 5 Sep 2020||£1100||£310||Available|
|Sat 5 Sep – 19 Dec 2020||£1100||£310||Available|
|Sat 19 – 26 Dec 2020||£3500||£310||Available|
|Sat 26 Dec – 2 Jan 2021||£3500||£310||Available|
|Sat 2 – 9 Jan 2021||£1995||£310||Available|
|Please contact us for later dates|
– – – –
These Reservation Conditions represent part of the terms and conditions of any contract between the property owners (herein after defined as ‘Owners’), the guests named and the person signing the booking form. By signing the booking form you accept that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this contract. Please read these carefully, they exist for your protection as well as ours.
- Booking Numbers.
- Your booking is valid for the names and numbers shown on your Booking Form – if you later wish to change your booking dates, or the names or numbers of any guests, a new Booking Form must be completed and acknowledged before the new booking is valid.
- We reserve the right, without refund, to terminate any booking if the names or numbers of guests staying differ from those declared on the booking form. No assignment, subletting or changes to the details on the booking form are allowed without express approval and consent of the owners. Parking caravans at the property is not permitted.
- Arrival / Departure. You may arrive at any time after 4 p.m. You must vacate the Chalet by 1000 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Owners Engagement. We, the Owners, agree to provide you with:
- Chalet Milou for your sole and exclusive use (unless otherwise agreed)
- Use of the private Hot tub (unless otherwise agreed)
- All Utilities (eg electricity, water etc)
- Beds, bed linen and bath linen (including Bathrobes) as agreed
- A 25% deposit is required (100% if within 6 weeks of the start of your holiday) with all bookings before confirmation of your booking can be given.
- A damage deposit of £500 will be payable with the final payment. The damage deposit will be returned, normally within 3 days of your departure from the house, after the property has been checked. All breakages, losses or damage and extra costs or charges will be deducted from the security deposit. Should the damage deposit be insufficient to meet such costs or liabilities any additional amount is payable by the person signing the booking form.
- The balance of the final invoice (the remaining 75% of the rent and the £500 refundable damage deposit) is payable in full 6 weeks before your arrival date.
- Cancellation. If you cancel, all costs paid so far will be forfeited unless we are able to let the accommodation again. We recommend taking out holiday cancellation insurance to cover such losses.
- Included. Unless specified to the contrary on the booking form for off-season bookings, prices include gas, electricity, heating, water, wood for the wooden-burning stove, the use of the property and contents, its Hot Tub and grounds. Linen (duvets, sheets, pillows, towels, tea towels etc) are also included.
- Hi speed Wi-Fi is available free of charge for guests’ personal use.
- Guests are required to vacate the Chalet by 1000 a.m. on the day of departure. Guests are asked to leave the property as clean and tidy as possible on departure in order to ensure the continued comfort and high level of service to our next guests. Please remove all rubbish to the local dustbins. Where the property is left excessively dirty, requiring anything more than normal cleaning, a deduction will be made from the damage deposit.
- No Smoking. “Chalet Milou” is a no smoking house. In consideration of the next guests, please only smoke outside.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the owners for claims resulting from children or guests of any age in or near the property, swimming pools, lakes or rivers or elsewhere.
- No compensation will be paid where anything occurs beyond the control of the owners (anything unusual, unforeseeable or beyond our control – the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with the exercise of all due care and attention). You are strongly advised to arrange holiday and health insurance and to bring a valid DHSS health form (available from your Post Office in UK) with you.
11. Complaints. In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied, please contact us as soon as possible, thereby allowing the complaint to be dealt with at the earliest opportunity. Guests are fully responsible for any damage and/or losses to the owners’ property and belongings and undertake to inform the owners immediately of any such damage, which will be charged to the person signing the booking form, or deducted from the damage deposit.
12. . Hot Tub. Under no circumstances may guests touch or interfere with any Hot Tub equipment or materials or other similar equipment. We reserve the right to take any relevant action, including immediate termination of the tenancy, if any property including the Hot Tub and its grounds are abused or misused. Damage to the Hot Tub as a result of the fault or abuse (willful, negligent or otherwise) of the guests will be fully charged to guests up to the cost of replacement and any consequences thereof.
13. Relax ! We wish you an enjoyable and peaceful stay in our home. We rely on guests to treat the house and its contents with the respect and care they would afford their own property.
14. Pre-departure checklist.
– check the chalet is clean
– check that the fireplace is cleaned and clear of ash.
– leave the kitchen clean including washing up and putting everything away.
– The dishwasher should be on, or emptied.
– check all the house bins are empty, and that your rubbish has been disposed of as per the guidance above under rubbish. (all recycled correctly)
– check the chalet keys are left in the key lock box (combination 1001).
– confirm the key lock box is locked.
– Bonne route et à la prochaine !
” width=”20″ height=”20″>